Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nice Side Effect

Ever since giving birth (over 3 years ago), I've been weepy.  
I weep when I see Publix commercials, I weep at the news, I weep when I see little kids holding up signs that say "Run Mommy Run."  No kidding, I have to fight back real tears 15-20 times a day over the minutest of things.  When I know no one is around, I let 'er rip, but that is rare these days.

I have had to suppress the urge to cry zero times since I started fasting.  Weird, like birth left some Tear Toxin in me and I've been able to "eliminate" it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Crumbs.

Anonymous said...

Crumbs,

Just wanted to know that I have just quoted you in my latest blog, basically quoting some of the best comments from my readers.

I hope you don't mind but I was especially bowled over by readers such as yourself who made reference to my writing skills.

Your comment of 20 May 2008 now appears:

(1) down the right hand side of my web page; and

(2) in my latest blog today:

http://goodbyetoallfat.blogspot.com/2008/06/what-my-readers-say.html

If you object to me using your comment in this self-publicising way, just let me know, either in a comment or e-mail and I will remove yours and leave the others.

Thanks + best wishes,
Sharon

Rebecca DeWire said...

I am a new mom to a 5 month old and cry most days over the smallest things. I can just look at my 5 month old and start weeping. I am happy to find that I am not the only.