Friday, March 6, 2009

Today's "Workout"

This morning, I dragged my butt out of bed at 6:15 to get to the gym.  I might add, that it is literally a 2 minute walk from my house....and I've paid for this month already, so I have to go. Because I'm cheap like that.

After the warm up, here was my CrossFit workout:

5 sets
3 Dead Lifts at 95lbs
O-ring lifted knee hangs for 15 seconds

3 sets 90 seconds on/30 seconds off:
Boxing
Burpees with medicine ball
Seated sideways wall ball 


The first round was easy, off course, I didn't really push my weight at all.  But I was surprised at how easy the hangs were.  The second round?  Totally different story.  Where as 3 months ago, I could have easily done 80 wall ball throws in 90 seconds, this morning I eked out 30-40.  

Part caution, part exhaustion, part "i-don't-wan't-to-puke-here-on-the-gym-floor",  this workout was pretty half-assed.

No comments: