Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pregnancy Dreams

I had kind of forgotten how crisp, crazy and memorable my dreams are when pregnant.  Though I haven't really been dreaming about running or exercise, they are certainly bizarre!

Here is a sample:

  • I was in a theater performing improve/prop comedy while in the audience.  Then for Act II, I was in an ensemble of actors who were all tiny and I was supposed to wear a Tinkerbell costume, but I couldn't find it anywhere backstage.  I went through box after box searching, but never found it.


  • I was in my street, in my car, and the wind began to blow - harder and harder and harder - until it was visible and it suddenly iced over the entire street and neighborhood.  I was stuck in my car on a small raised patch of pavement that was untouched by the weather.




I have a feeling this will become a regular posting topic.

No comments: